In addition to the presentation of a valid entry pass, and in compliance with current health regulations, access to the VivaTech 2021 venue in Paris is conditional on the presentation of one of the three documents listed below, which must include the 2D-DOC code:
**If you do your test in a pharmacy, make sure that the pharmacy can provide you with the certified document with the SI-DEP code immediately.
- a maximum capacity of 50% of the number of authorized visitors, with a limit of 5,000 visitors at a time.
- the implementation of a real-time control system of the visitor capacity
- the wearing of a surgical mask or a Category 1 fabric mask (UNS1)
- Seated meals inside (with a capacity of 50%) or outside in the areas provided for this purpose and within the limit of six people per table.
To facilitate your access, remember to print your press pass and come with your press card and valid photo ID.
Journalists can enter through Gate V.
- Metro: Line 12 to Porte de Versailles station; line 8 to Balard station
- Tramway : Lines 3 and 12 Porte de Versailles station
- Bus: Lines 39 and 80 to Porte de Versailles station
- Car: Exit the Périphérique ring road at Porte de Versailles; Direct access to the venue from parking lot R –open 24/7
3 / CONTACTS
Press information :
Romain Sulpice– firstname.lastname@example.org /
Julie Dardelet – email@example.com / 06 33 85 96 83
Publicis Consultants Agency:
Lea Roos - firstname.lastname@example.org
Loris Zadikian - email@example.com
In just four years VivaTech has become the biggest startup and tech event in Europe and is recognized worldwide as a powerful catalyst for business transformation, startup growth and innovation for the common good. Every year VivaTech brings together in Paris the world's top business leaders, startups, investors, researchers and thinkers for a unique experience combining inspiration, networking and a showcase for innovation. Starting in 2021, VivaTech will be enriched with a digital platform that will bring together an even larger community of innovators. In 2019, VivaTech had already reached 231 million people worldwide, and had brought together 124,000 visitors on-site, among them more than 13,000 startups, 3,000 venture capitalists and 2,500 journalists from 124 countries. The 5th edition of VivaTech will be held from 16 to 19 June 2021.
More information available at https://vivatechnology.com/media/ and @VivaTech